Friday, April 9, 2010

Streetlab - Rat Racer (tha 1 who Trevs Remix feat. K-0TiC Couture)


YOOO I haven't posted here in tiiiiiime! I might start doin' stuff more often once I get this HD camera, but until then I'm gettin' more active on Twitter so follow me over there.

ANYWAY reason I'm here today is to tell whoever reads this to go over to Salacious Sound right now and vote for my remix in their latest competition! It features my homie K-0TiC Couture who you should definitely check out if you haven't already. I've got a bit to say about this track but I might wait until polls close to say it! and I'll also be posting it on SoundCloud and YouTube eventually but for now you hafta go over here to listen to it and vote!

PS lots of people seem to be having trouble voting; if you don't see any checkboxes then just try refreshing until you do!

Thanks everyone, and let's hope I start posting more often too!

Oh and that shortlink one more time (as if you didn't catch it) is http://su.pr/1bBNq3 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment